Discover where data pipelines are broken before bad data gets through
Databand is an observability platform that helps data engineers troubleshoot pipeline failures and data quality issues.
Monitor your end-to-end data flow and pipeline development lifecycle
From your data pipelines
- Compare the impact of pipeline changes from dev to prod
- Track how pipeline errors cause data quality issues
- Proactively monitor likely SLA misses
- Measure spikes in costs and resource consumption
From your data lake to your warehouse
- Monitor freshness of data in your data lake
- Identify resource bottlenecks and inefficient configurations
- Track data lineage across pipelines
- Alert on issues in data size, schemas, distributions, and custom metrics
Get leading alerts for data delivery problems
Databand tracks pipeline metadata to proactively alert on critical data delays, task failures, and data quality problems.
Catch how pipeline issues will impact your data deliveries, as soon in your pipelines as those problems occur. Databand triggers alerts for advanced warning of possible data failures.
When datasets are disrupted or contain poor quality data, track the root cause of issues to problems in pipelines or other datasets further upstream.
Use metadata, reported metrics, and changing inputs to create enhanced, dynamic pipeline automation, such as automated model deployment and retraining.
Track your data health with zero changes to existing pipeline code
- Integrate with orchestrators like Apache Airflow to alert on pipeline data errors and problematic durations
- Connect with big data engines like Apache Spark to track how long-running jobs cause data delays
- Integrate with your data lake or warehouse to run health checks on critical data assets
We help data teams build reliable data products
“Databand is helping us achieve better pipeline reliability and higher velocity releases for our data products. The platform is saving our team a lot of troubleshooting time by providing one holistic view for job monitoring and dependencies, so that everyone can see what’s happening in our pipelines.”
– Amir Arad. Senior Engineering Manager at Agoda
Start a free trial or demo
Contact us for a free trial or to see a demo of the solution in action.