Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer who is passionate about technology and product to join the Databand team (The Band) and empower fellow engineers. As a Full Stack Engineer you’ll build the swiss knife for data observability. Databand’s one stop shop Data console which is used daily by fellow Data Scientist and Data Engineers. You will have the ability to own and execute a product end to end by working closely with product teams, understand our clients needs and have a direct impact on the design and execution of complex systems with high level of quality.
- Build our monitoring platform and impact fellow engineers on a daily basis
- Design, develop and deliver end to end features from system architecture to UX.
- Own product development from an idea to execution along with Product managers and customers.
- Execute horizontal features and get your hands dirty with various data engineering tools such as Spark, Airflow.
- Onboard and mentor new members of the team as the team grow.
- 5+ years as a full-stack engineer.
- Mastering with a leading front-end framework preferred Vue (React or Angular are fine).
- Experience in at least one of the following programming languages: Python / Node js / Java.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Product-oriented and problem-solving personality.
- Comfortable taking challenges and learning new technologies.
- Experience working with data engineers – advantage.
Databand’s mission is to empower companies to create trusted, reliable data. We do this by helping organizations gain total visibility over their Data Operations (DataOps) with a monitoring solution specialized for data infrastructure. Through instant integrations, Databand collects, organizes, and presents users information about their pipelines so that it’s easy to proactively find errors and zero-in on the cause. We’re saving organizations countless hours in troubleshooting time and helping our clients, including startups and enterprises, earn millions from more effective data products. Databand is venture-backed and has a strong customer base.