This position will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and work with other marketing team members in demand generation tactics. They will be responsible for managing the development and production of valuable and engaging digital and multimedia content for Databand.
This includes SEO-driven blogs, thought leadership-focused e-books, reports, newsletters, videos, podcasts, and long-form storytelling. They will have a content budget to work with and an amazing team of SMEs to help build strategic content. In addition, they will help manage social media across all Databand platforms, including Medium, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
This is a great way to jump-start the next stage of your career and join a company that offers flexible and remote work, covered health care, untracked PTO, competitive salary, and bonus.
- Write long-form blogs and glossary entries, white papers, newsletters, case studies, web copy, etc., and serve as chief editor for a prolific marketing machine
- Write short-form content for emails, ad copy based on campaign content
- Manage internal stakeholders and freelancers to drive content creation
- Manage and lead Databand’s content strategy in partnership with demand generation
- Drive SEO keyword research and continually optimize keyword positions based on SEMRush
- Partner with Product Marketing and Demand Generation teams to execute an aggressive campaign cadence to generate registrations, MQLs, site traffic, and grow pipeline
- Harness industry trends in partnership with product marketing
- Continuously evaluate the content, social media, and program metrics, diagnosing and acting on opportunities to extend content life, boost performance, and improve content marketing ROI
- 3-5 years of content marketing experience
- Experience scaling customer acquisition for a growth stage company, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Designed high performing content processes, systems, and automation
- Lead successful content marketing functions – strategy, tactics, programs
- Strong ability to keep multiple projects moving at the same time
- Industry experience in data observability, quality
- Startup experience
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- High caliber, a dynamic personality that promotes a positive culture
- Experience in managing freelancers and internal stakeholders to create content
- Excellent time management and written/verb
- Experience with Asana, WordPress, HubSpot, SEMRush
Databand’s mission is to empower companies to create trusted, reliable data. We do this by helping organizations gain total visibility over their Data Operations (DataOps) with a monitoring solution specialized for data infrastructure. Through instant integrations, Databand collects, organizes, and presents users information about their pipelines so that it’s easy to proactively find errors and zero-in on the cause. We’re saving organizations countless hours in troubleshooting time and helping our clients, including startups and enterprises, earn millions from more effective data products. Databand is venture-backed and has a strong customer base.