Tracking Platform – Team Lead
We are looking for a Full Stack team leader who will lead our tracking platform team. As a full stack team lead you will lead and build a team of top-notch fullstack & backend developers in charge of Databand tracking platform. You’ll be in charge of a high scale system with real time anomaly detection and alerting capabilities. As a monitoring platform our clients rely on us so your team will need to meet the highest standards of automation, coverage, architecture and code and technological stack.
You’ll be expected to empower your team and build an autonomous team along with product managers to achieve stakeholders business goals while raising the bar for technological and operation excellency. We believe our engineers should own end to end product delivery from the moment a feature is conceived to monitoring it in production and you’ll help and lead your team in that journey.
- 2+ years as Team Leader, working with Agile methodologies
- 5+ years of proven hands-on experience developing applications, both on the server (Python) and client side with web frameworks.
- High standards for code quality, testing, and performance
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Product-oriented and problem-solving personality.
- Experience with managing distributed teams – big advantage
- Experience working with data engineers – advantage.
- Experience in Java – advantage.
Databand’s mission is to empower companies to create trusted, reliable data. We do this by helping organizations gain total visibility over their Data Operations (DataOps) with a monitoring solution specialized for data infrastructure. Through instant integrations, Databand collects, organizes, and presents users information about their pipelines so that it’s easy to proactively find errors and zero-in on the cause. We’re saving organizations countless hours in troubleshooting time and helping our clients, including startups and enterprises, earn millions from more effective data products. Databand is venture-backed and has a strong customer base.