We are looking for a Front-End Developer!
Tech stack we currently use:
– VueJS + VueX store
– Quasar framework
– Jest & Cypress for testing
– Notable packages we use: Chart.js, D3, ESlint
– REST API for communication with BackEnd
– SCSS, Stylus as a CSS dialect
What You Will Do
– Work in highly focused cross-platform team.
– Work directly with CTO/CEO to tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them.
– Implement a lot of functionality from scratch.
– Maintain and optimize the product for maximum speed and flexibility.
– Improve your skills and stay up-to-date with emerging technologies.
– Collaborate with the team to improve usability and standards.
– Create and maintain code automation pipelines to continuously build and push high-quality code to production.
What You Should Bring
– Extensive experience in Front-End development using modern frameworks (Vue, React).
– Readiness to work on an opensource project.
– Enthusiasm for learning cutting edge technologies.
– Excellent soft skills, willing to be a part of the advanced team.
– At least Upper-intermediate English level.
– Basic knowledge of Python/Docker.
– UI/UX understanding is a big bonus.
– BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
– Working experience in the Data Engineering domain.
– Be ready for trips abroad (Israel)
Databand’s mission is to empower companies to create trusted, reliable data. We do this by helping organizations gain total visibility over their Data Operations (DataOps) with a monitoring solution specialized for data infrastructure. Through instant integrations, Databand collects, organizes, and presents users information about their pipelines so that it’s easy to proactively find errors and zero-in on the cause. We’re saving organizations countless hours in troubleshooting time and helping our clients, including startups and enterprises, earn millions from more effective data products. Databand is venture-backed and has a strong customer base.