Your customers will be fellow engineering teams who count on you to understand what’s holding them back, come up with solutions and drive the development of infrastructure enabling them to deliver faster and safer high-scale product features. Our business stakeholders will count on you to ensure Databand’s system is Robust, scale, and ready to face our new challenges.
As head of platform engineers will look up to you for mentorship and technical leadership. You’ll guide engineers on how to tackle challenging architecture problems & find creative solutions to resolve business & technological problems.
You will constantly find new technological solutions for Databand’s needs, conducting POCs and assessments of new tools and technologies.
- A versatile hands-on manager with a “getting-things-done” attitude.
- 2+ years of engineering management / Tech leadership experience.
- 5+ years of experience with Python web development.
- Proven record of designing complex cloud-native systems with multiple moving parts.
- Experience with high-performance systems including SQL and NoSQL DB.
- Experience working with K8S, and public cloud providers such as GCP or AWS.
- Experience with Agile development, Microservices, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in deploying on-prem software & Cloud (hybrid model). – a plus.
- Passionate about Big data and understanding of Data engineering technologies such as Airflow, Spark, Redshift, snowflake and etc’. – a big plus.
Databand’s mission is to empower companies to create trusted, reliable data. We do this by helping organizations gain total visibility over their Data Operations (DataOps) with a monitoring solution specialized for data infrastructure. Through instant integrations, Databand collects, organizes, and presents users information about their pipelines so that it’s easy to proactively find errors and zero-in on the cause. We’re saving organizations countless hours in troubleshooting time and helping our clients, including startups and enterprises, earn millions from more effective data products. Databand is venture-backed and has a strong customer base.