SDK – Team Lead
Our SDK team is in-charge of instrumenting and integrating with client code, extracting as much data as possible with minimal to zero changes from the client and sending the data to our data management system. Our SDK is the first databand product our clients experience, it is open sourced so you’ll get eternal bragging rights on github. As a team lead of the SDK team you’ll lead a team of engineers building products for fellow engineers. Our client trusts us to instrument their code and with that great power comes great responsibility to do no harm.
- Lead the development of a lightweight bullet proof tracker.
- Make product and usability decisions based on your engineering experience and place yourself in our clients shoes. You’ll be required to
- Get your hands dirty on the latest technologies in the cloud and data domain such as Airflow, Azkaban, Kubetnetess, spark, snowflake, big query, databricks, qubole and etc’
- Think outside the box in order to extract data without adding friction to the customer experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a team leader.
- 5+ Years as a software engineer in python.
- Experience with distributed system and cloud technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Proven record of building and maintaining CI/CD processes.
- Great communication skills, ability to understand customer requirements into technical spec.
- Experience in Java – Big plus.
- Experience with managing distributed teams – big advantage
- Experience in instrumentation tools, agents or writing SDKs – big plus
Databand’s mission is to empower companies to create trusted, reliable data. We do this by helping organizations gain total visibility over their Data Operations (DataOps) with a monitoring solution specialized for data infrastructure. Through instant integrations, Databand collects, organizes, and presents users information about their pipelines so that it’s easy to proactively find errors and zero-in on the cause. We’re saving organizations countless hours in troubleshooting time and helping our clients, including startups and enterprises, earn millions from more effective data products. Databand is venture-backed and has a strong customer base.