Databand is a startup that provides a monitoring solution for data engineers. We are helping data teams define their DataOps and the activities involved. What should the product supporting this new function look like? What should the experience of monitoring data pipelines include? We’re waiting for you to come join and help us define.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating all product activities related to your domain – from vision, to design and implementation. This will involve synthesizing customers needs with long-term product strategy and market understanding. You will define product roadmaps with executives, work with engineers to build those products, and coordinate with various internal stakeholders to ensure product success.
- Lead the full product life cycle, from discovery and design, through MVP definition, to field experimentation, assessment of results, and launch
- Work with our engineers and designers, lead the process and create the best user experience to our customers
- Driving roadmap, competitive positioning, and pricing for your features
- Leading user experience and design to deliver exceptional results
- Working on product launches: product demos, white papers, blog posts, and meetups
- Measuring impact by tracking and reporting feature usage
- Connecting the dots across teams for your features so that engineering and sales understand the purpose, desired customer impact, and fit in long term strategy
- 3-5 years of relevant product management experience
- Experience with SaaS products is a plus
- Experience with Data products is a Strong Plus
- Experience in wireframing or designing user flows
- Have shipped software
- Detailed understanding of data infrastructure and cloud systems
- Technical experience with platforms, APIs and SaaS architectures
Databand’s mission is to empower companies to create trusted, reliable data. We do this by helping organizations gain total visibility over their Data Operations (DataOps) with a monitoring solution specialized for data infrastructure. Through instant integrations, Databand collects, organizes, and presents users information about their pipelines so that it’s easy to proactively find errors and zero-in on the cause. We’re saving organizations countless hours in troubleshooting time and helping our clients, including startups and enterprises, earn millions from more effective data products. Databand is venture-backed and has a strong customer base.