Databand’s product is an observability solution for data engineers. We hep data teams to detect, communicate and solve data quality and completeness issues their system and pipelines. What are the biggest pain points users have in this space? What product experience would data engineers expect and enjoy? We’re waiting for you to come, and help us validate and iterate.
As Product Manager, you will be lead a cross functional product team that owns business and product metrics from vision, to design and implementation. You will synthesizing customers needs with long-term product strategy and market understanding. You will work with your squad to validate market pain points, define metrics, build the solutions that will help our users and coordinate with various internal stakeholders to ensure product success.
- Lead the full product life cycle, from discovery and design, through MVP definition, to field experimentation, assessment of results, and launch
- Work with our engineers and designers, lead the process and create the best user experience to our customers
- Driving roadmap, competitive positioning, and pricing for your features
- Leading user experience and design to deliver exceptional results
- Working on product launches: product demos, white papers, blog posts, and meetups
- Measuring impact by tracking and reporting feature usage
- Connecting the dots across teams for your features so that engineering and sales understand the purpose, desired customer impact, and fit in long term strategy
- 3-5 years of relevant product management experience
- Experience with Data products is a Strong Plus
- Experience with SaaS products is a plus
- Experience in wireframing or designing user flows
- Have shipped software
- Detailed understanding of data infrastructure and cloud systems
- Technical experience with platforms, APIs and SaaS architectures
Databand’s mission is to empower companies to create trusted, reliable data. We do this by helping organizations gain total visibility over their Data Operations (DataOps) with a monitoring solution specialized for data infrastructure. Through instant integrations, Databand collects, organizes, and presents users information about their pipelines so that it’s easy to proactively find errors and zero-in on the cause. We’re saving organizations countless hours in troubleshooting time and helping our clients, including startups and enterprises, earn millions from more effective data products. Databand is venture-backed and has a strong customer base.