UX/UI Product Designer
What you’ll do
- Create a unified, slick experience across our product
- Use different data sources to gain insights on the user’s experience
- Rapidly test hypotheses to validate and refine concepts
- Transform complex ideas into elegant products
- Iterate over features of ideas through brainstorming, development and implementing customer feedback
- Use your great communication skill to work in a dynamic cross-functional environment
- At least 3 years of experience designing and creating products that people used (web or mobile).
- Experience with Data & Analytics products is a huge advantage
- Experience solving complex product UX problems
- Love for technology. You want to make it beautiful, simple and accessible to everyone
- Conceptual thinker that thoroughly looks at problems before coming with solutions
- Have the ability to clearly communicate concepts and designs through sketches, wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes
- Use data to make decisions. Use data to change your mind. Get data when none is available.
- Believe that great ideas can come from anywhere, and embrace a collaborative design process
- Have a portfolio of work that showcases their work
- Have excellent time-management skills and a for prioritizing the most impactful work
Databand’s mission is to empower companies to create trusted, reliable data. We do this by helping organizations gain total visibility over their Data Operations (DataOps) with a monitoring solution specialized for data infrastructure. Through instant integrations, Databand collects, organizes, and presents users information about their pipelines so that it’s easy to proactively find errors and zero-in on the cause. We’re saving organizations countless hours in troubleshooting time and helping our clients, including startups and enterprises, earn millions from more effective data products. Databand is venture-backed and has a strong customer base.