Engineering Team Lead
Databand (an IBM company) is the leading data observability platform for modern enterprises that’s built by engineers for engineers.
Our mission is to help organizations build better data products and trust in their data. We do that by providing data teams comprehensive visibility into the health of their data pipelines using our SDK and complex monitoring and impact detection platform. Thanks to our deep monitoring they can gain confidence in their quality data and respond proactively to new issues.
We want you to join Databand team (The Band) and help us with building a product for fellow engineers, using a cutting-edge technological stack and the highest engineering standards.
- Work with the product and design to make sure we are delivering a high-quality product that provides value to our customers
- Create a top notch SaaS and On-Prem application for Data Engineers and Data Managers which monitors data reliability issues in their data pipelines
- Lead the design and architecture of a scalable write-intensive system that monitors cutting edge big data technologies
- Manage and mentor several engineers with different seniority levels
- Maintain an awesome engineering culture that emphasizes achieving business goals in a cutting edge technologies environment
- 1+ years experience in people management in a product-driven organization
- Proficiency in Python or other OOP languages – 7+ years
- Experience with massive SQL DBs and dealing with hard performance issues
- Experience in working on a SaaS application with high industry standard development processes and CI\CD
- Proven experience in creating an awesome team by hiring and growing great engineers
Databand’s mission is to empower companies to create trusted, reliable data. We do this by helping organizations gain total visibility over their Data Operations (DataOps) with a monitoring solution specialized for data infrastructure. Through instant integrations, Databand collects, organizes, and presents users information about their pipelines so that it’s easy to proactively find errors and zero-in on the cause. We’re saving organizations countless hours in troubleshooting time and helping our clients, including startups and enterprises, earn millions from more effective data products. Databand is venture-backed and has a strong customer base.