Senior Backend Engineer – Expansion Team
Databand is the leading data observability platform for modern enterprises that’s built by engineers for engineers.
Our mission is to help organizations build better data products and trust in their data. We do that by providing data teams comprehensive visibility into the health of their data pipelines using our SDK and complex monitoring and impact detection platform. Thanks to our deep monitoring they can gain confidence in their quality data and respond proactively to new issues.
We want you to join Databand team (The Band) and help us with building a product for fellow engineers, using a cutting-edge technological stack and the highest engineering standards.
- Bridge the gap between product requirements into technical actions and drive change in the system delivering e2e functionalities.
- Lead the development of a high-scale platform for data engineers that detects data quality issues.
- Able to identify pain points and communicate their impact clearly.
- Impact our SDK user experience (developer experience), by engineers for engineers is not just a catchphrase.
- Continuously challenge with fellow engineers Databand’s high engineering standard.
- Provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Team play – We are “The Band”; we celebrate and encourages one another to their full potential.
- Proficiency in Python – mandatory
- 5+ years of experience in building complex SaaS applications.
- Solid understanding of modern engineering concepts such as Microservices, Data modeling approaches, Cloud native design.
- Record of delivering customer-facing features in large-scale production systems.
- Excellent understanding of software delivery concepts – CI/CD, release, monitoring
- Willingness to grow and lead technological projects or teams.
Databand’s mission is to empower companies to create trusted, reliable data. We do this by helping organizations gain total visibility over their Data Operations (DataOps) with a monitoring solution specialized for data infrastructure. Through instant integrations, Databand collects, organizes, and presents users information about their pipelines so that it’s easy to proactively find errors and zero-in on the cause. We’re saving organizations countless hours in troubleshooting time and helping our clients, including startups and enterprises, earn millions from more effective data products. Databand is venture-backed and has a strong customer base.