Databand is a startup that provides an observability solution for data engineers. We are helping data teams define their DataOps and the activities involved. What should the product supporting this new function look like? What should the experience of monitoring data pipelines include? We’re waiting for you to come, and help us define.
- Manage payroll and insurance providers
- Finance administration including bills and invoices.
- Create various reports for managers and investors
- Managing office supply arrangements, and provide general administrative support
- Orchestrate and push forward legal projects
- Help to organize company events
- Supporting the recruitment processes: scheduling interviews and receiving new employees (ordering laptops, establishing payroll, etc.).
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role in a high tech environment
- Professional, friendly, and welcoming attitude
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- High School degree; background in accounting or law or will be a plus
- High proficiency in English
Databand’s mission is to empower companies to create trusted, reliable data. We do this by helping organizations gain total visibility over their Data Operations (DataOps) with a monitoring solution specialized for data infrastructure. Through instant integrations, Databand collects, organizes, and presents users information about their pipelines so that it’s easy to proactively find errors and zero-in on the cause. We’re saving organizations countless hours in troubleshooting time and helping our clients, including startups and enterprises, earn millions from more effective data products. Databand is venture-backed and has a strong customer base.